Foundational Family Services
NEW Virtual Service!
Positive Reinforcement Connecting Webinar for Children, Youth, and Families with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Click ‘Access Positive Reinforcement Connecting Webinar Now!’ and sign up to easily access the service online!
- Video format with additional FAQ and Quiz
Your family deserves access to quality services and talented professionals in the North. We are here to connect you to the programs and supports that best meet your family’s needs.
Our Regional Service Coordinator Marcia Morgan is here to support you in selecting the Foundational Family Service that meets your needs. For support in selecting services or to learn more about additional services and supports in your community, speak with Marcia by calling 1-877-996-1599 extension 2630 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS®) for Adolescents is an evidence-based social skills intervention for motivated adolescents Grade 6 through Grade 12 who are interested in making and keeping friends and/or handling conflict and rejection.
- 9 to 12
- 13 to 18
- Caregiver Training
- Skill Building
- Social Skills
THRIVE Child Development Centre
10 children along with 1 caregiver to attend parent portion
What are the participation requirements?
• Have friendship problems
• Adolescents: Grade 6- 12
• Adolescents must be interested in attending the program
• Adolescents are voluntarily agreeing to participate in the program; one consistent parent is willing to participate and the family is able to attend at least 11 out of the 14 sessions.
• Adolescents must be performing at a Grade 6 academic level.
• Adolescents do not demonstrate any aggressive or offensive behaviours.
1.5 hour session for 14 weeks (for both parent and child session)
1) September 15th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
2) September 22nd, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
3) September 29th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
4) October 6th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
5) October 13th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
6) October 20th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
7) October 27th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
8) November 3rd, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
9) November 10th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
10) November 17th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
11) November 24th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
12) December 1st, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
13) December 8th, 2021 @5:15pm -6:45pm
14) December 15th, 2021 @5:15pm - 6:45pm
What do you think?
Understanding your needs helps us connect your family to services in the North. Please tell us what you think.